[TN-Bird] Re: eBirding Numbers for Tennessee

  • From: kbreault <kbreault@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tim.a.jeffers@xxxxxxxxx" <tim.a.jeffers@xxxxxxxxx>, "tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 04:21:46 -0800

Very good, Tim! When we put all of these data together (combining all of the
various sources), as I hope to do for the 2015 report, we will be in a better
situation. So, as long as birders use one of the major reporting services (ABA,
ebird, etc.), your list will be included. (The rule will be that you have to
have your list published in one of the services.) Among other results, I am
told that Jeff Wilson's county numbers are still being worked on and may be
available soon. Good luck for 2015!
Kevin Breault
Brentwood

On Tuesday, February 24, 2015 10:37 PM, tim jeffers <tim.a.jeffers@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

With your indulgence - one more little number game with the eBird reports.
I ran a lookup across the TN county top 100 reports to see which birders were
in the top 100 in the most counties.

These are the top 50 All-Time:
(considering there are 95 counties in TN Scott Somershoe's 80 is impressive!)

# counties

  1

  Scott Somershoe
  80

  2

  Stephen Zipperer
  52

  3

  Ron Hoff
  50

  3

  Ruben Stoll
  50

  5

  Damien Simbeck
  45

  6

  Richard Connors
  43

  7

  Jerry Ledbetter
  41

  8

  Chloe Walker
  40

  9

  Bill Pulliam
  39

  10

  Andrew Core
  37

  11

  Michael Todd
  35

  12

  Allan Trently
  34

  12

  Beth Schilling
  34

  12

  David Kirschke
  34

  12

  Edmund LeGrand
  34

  16

  Steve and Cyndi Routledge
  31

  17

  Ben Britton
  30

  17

  Francis Fekel
  30

  17

  Susan McWhirter
  30

  20

  Michael Hodge
  29

  21

  Jeff R. Wilson
  28

  21

  Mac McWhirter
  28

  21

  Rick Houlk
  28

  24

  John O'Barr
  26

  24

  Mark Greene
  26

  24

  Stephen J. Stedman
  26

  27

  Andy Jones
  25

  27

  Mike McCloy
  25

  29

  Chris Welsh
  24

  30

  Carole Gobert
  23

  30

  Nolan Walker
  23

  32

  Darrel Wilder
  22

  32

  James Brooks
  22

  34

  Susan Hubley
  21

  35

  JC Finch
  20

  35

  Jon Mann
  20

  35

  Kevin Burke
  20

  35

  Michael Ryon
  20

  35

  Roseanna Denton
  20

  40

  Chris Agee
  19

  40

  Keith Watson
  19

  40

  Robin Barrow
  19

  40

  Theresa O'Barr
  19

  40

  tim jeffers
  19

  45

  Bill Sullivan
  18

  45

  Joshua Stevenson
  18

  45

  Phillip Casteel
  18

  45

  Richard Preston
  18

  49

  Stephany McNew
  17

  49

  Thomas McNeil
  17

and the Top 50 for 2014:

# counties

  1

  Scott Somershoe
  48

  2

  Ron Hoff Dollyann Myers
  42

  3

  Stephen Zipperer
  38

  4

  Ruben Stoll
  31

  5

  John O'Barr
  29

  6

  Mike McCloy
  28

  7

  Jerry Ledbetter
  27

  8

  Beth Schilling
  26

  9

  Chloe Walker
  23

  10

  Darrel Wilder
  22

  10

  Theresa O'Barr
  22

  12

  Allan Trently
  20

  12

  Susan McWhirter
  20

  14

  Damien Simbeck
  19

  14

  Nolan Walker
  19

  16

  Bill Pulliam
  18

  16

  Mac McWhirter
  18

  16

  Stephany McNew
  18

  19

  Michael Ryon
  17

  19

  Michael Todd
  17

  19

  Susan Hubley
  17

  22

  David Kirschke
  16

  22

  Melinda Fawver
  16

  22

  Steve and Cyndi Routledge
  16

  25

  Colin Sumrall
  15

  25

  Edmund LeGrand
  15

  25

  Joshua Stevenson
  15

  25

  Rick Houlk
  15

  29

  David Buehler
  14

  29

  Lyda Phillips
  14

  31

  Chris Agee
  13

  31

  Chris Welsh
  13

  31

  Emily Hockman
  13

  34

  Andrew Isenhower
  12

  34

  Ben Britton
  12

  34

  Jay Sturner
  12

  34

  Justin Lehman
  12

  34

  Kelly Sturner
  12

  34

  Trent Jett
  12

  40

  JC Finch
  11

  40

  Joseph Hall
  11

  40

  Richard Preston
  11

  40

  Stephen J. Stedman
  11

  44

  Adrienne Isenhower
  10

  44

  Caitlyn King
  10

  44

  Francis Fekel
  10

  44

  Hugh Barger
  10

  48

  Caylor Romines
  9

  48

  Eric Bodker
  9

  48

  Jonathan & David Lugo
  9

  48

  Mark Taylor
  9

  48

  Morton Massey
  9

  48

  Reece Jamerson
  9

  48

  Roy Knispel
  9

Tim Jeffers

Hamilton Co

On Sun, Feb 22, 2015 at 3:26 AM, tim jeffers <tim.a.jeffers@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Kevin's TBN "Birders by the Numbers" Report got me to thinking about how the
numbers look in eBird.