[TN-Bird] Re: eBird hotspots for Webb Road, Kingston Harlequin

  • From: "Wallace Coffey" <jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cpgobert@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Tennessee Bird List" <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 21:54:28 -0400

 Carol and others:  This is a very good decision and a valuable addition.
Especially the very heavy volume for Riverfront Seafood is well justified.  The
Harlequin Duck has brought the restaurant more direct business than anyone can
imagine.
The ownership and management have done everything in their power to keep their
staff, birders, news media, public and about anyone else well informed and
welcomed to their property.  A significant contribution that has helped us all.
 eBird has performed a wonderful service.

Wallace Coffey
Bristol, TN