[TN-Bird] Youth in need of a Spotting Scope

  • From: Lizzie Goodrick <lizziegoodrick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-bird <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 23:57:38 +0000

Dear Tennessee Birding Friends,

I am hoping to find someone that would be interested in selling/gifting a
spotting scope to a local youth here in Chattanooga. This young gentleman's
name is Luke he is 10 years old. We met Luke when he visited our banding
station and were immediately impressed with his birding skills. He preceded
to tell me the difference in the song of the Carolina Wren and the Northern
Cardinal. When I asked him how long he had been learning his bird song he
responded "Since May 2nd" I met Luke in June. This evening John and I went
birding with Luke and his parents he voiced his desire to one day own a
spotting scope, so I thought I'd reach out. Please let me know if you can help.

Thanks for your time,

Lizzie Diener
Chattanooga, Tn