[TN-Bird] Re: Winged Migration

  • From: Jason Allen <Kallen77@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 15:13:11 -0500

Chris,

I'm pretty sure "Winged Migration" is playing at Green Hills 16 for at
least one week (until next Thursday night).  If it does good enough
business, perhaps they will hold it over for an additional week or two.

I got a chance to see "Winged Migration" earlier.  It was simply
beautiful -- words can't do it justice.  This is a must-see for anyone
who has any interest in birds, or nature in general, for that matter.
And unlike most of the movies out there this summer, this one has no
special effects -- pure, 100% Mother Nature!  Don't wait for dvd/video;
this is one that needs to be seen on the big screen.

By the way, if any of you saw the great documentary film about insects
called "Microcosmos" (it came out in the mid-90's), "Winged Migration"
is by the same director.

Jason Allen
Nashville, TN