[TN-Bird] Willow Flycatcher-Bradley Co-5Jun12

  • From: David Chaffin <davchaffin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 17:11:35 -0400 (EDT)

TN birders,

For the first time this year, heard the willow flycatcher calling today at 9:30
am.  It is best heard from the Home Depot parking lot opposite the portable
sheds across the street behind the guard rail. There is an opening between two
groups of trees on the bank from which to listen.  I had been listening from
the Cleveland Greenway, but I think the road noise was too much from Paul Huff
Parkway to hear it.

Home Depot is on Paul Huff Parkway off exit 27 of I-75.

David Chaffin
Cleveland TN
Bradley Co