[TN-Bird] Re: Williamson Trumpeters and eBird

  • From: "kristybaker@xxxxxxxxxxx"<kristybaker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hatcher2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, littlezz@xxxxxxxxx, tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 16:07:13 -0500

Hello,

I caused confusion when I incorrectly mapped them from my Droid on Saturday. I went in and correctly mapped them Sunday after Bill brought up the issue. By using the computer, I could use satellite view and confirmed I incorrectly mapped. The birds were seen by me on the 5th and 7th at the location that is now known as Cox's Lake. Lesson learned the hard way. I was emailing Bill offline regarding my error.

Sorry everyone.

Kristy Baker
Rockvale, TN
Rutherford County