[TN-Bird] White-eyed Vireo

  • From: rick houlk <rhoulk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2013 11:24:07 -0500

I had a White-eyed Vireo at the Cherokee Memorial Viewing area on Saturday 28
December 2013. It was at 1630 hours when I noticed some birds feeding in the
cedars around the pavilion. I saw a bird with bright yellow feeding with a
couple of Carolina Chickadees. My first though was a Pine Warbler. The bird
gave me a better look showing the spectacles. I had several goods looks as the
vireo continued to feed in the lower braches of the hardwoods.

Rick Houlk
Polk County