[TN-Bird] Re: White Ibis, shorebirds, etc. (Cocke, Hamblen Co., TN)

  • From: michael sledjeski <mtnsylva@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 10:57:14 -0400

The Hamblen county mudflat where we saw most of the shorebirds
yesterday can be viewed - scope recommended- from Leepers Ferry Rd,
near Leadvale (coordinates N 36 06'06', W 83 14'52").
Image of the 7 ibises: http://www.pbase.com/sylvafoto/image/116144018/medium.jpg

Michael Sledjeski
Del Rio TN

                       MAP RESOURCES