[TN-Bird] Re: Whigg Meadow?

  • From: Sharon Monett <sbm4him@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 14:46:14 -0400

So, can anyone provide exact directions for getting to Whigg Meadow? I'd
never even heard of it before, but it sounds like a great place and I'd
love to try to get there during the banding period. I've found the general
location, but it says it's "a few miles" off the Cherohala Skyway "via a
gravel road" and I feel like I might need a few more specifics to actually
find it. :D

Sharon Monett
Knoxville, TN