[TN-Bird] Waterfowl Run - Memphis to Reelfoot

  • From: OLCOOT1@xxxxxxx
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 06:53:15 -0500 (EST)

Jan. 28, 2012

Just curious what the mild weather and no major cold fronts  were doing
with the waterfowl population, so I ran from Memphis (Ensley Bottoms)  to
Reelfoot (Black Bayou and Lake area) plus any water in between. A  total of 25
species with the best being; 2 Tundra Swans, Ross's and Cackling  Geese, 220
Greater Scaup, Surf Scoter and a female leucistic Mallard.

Good  Birding!!!

Jeff R. Wilson / TLBA
6300 Memphis-Arlington  Rd.
Bartlett, TN. 38135
_http://WWW.pbase.com/ol_coot/_ (http://www.pbase.com/ol_coot/)

What  is this feathered thing that lifts my heart to the  heavens.