[TN-Bird] Re: Warbler Question

  • From: Marty <martydehart6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 13:41:10 -0500

I'd say the first arrivals are most likely Louisiana Waterthrushes, and you ought to be seeing/hearing them right about now. I'm not counting wintering-over species like Pine and Yellow-rump, which are also around.

Marty DeHart
Hickman Co.

On 3/22/2015 12:57 PM, Bates Estabrooks wrote:
Being sick of winter and very eager for spring to arrive here in East Tennessee I've been thinking about warblers. So I have a question.

What species of warblers would be the first arrivals here in East Tennessee and about when should we expect to see them?

:-)

Bates Estabrooks
Anderson County

/Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID/

--
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S Thompson