[TN-Bird] Re: Walmart Hummingbirds

  • From: Ann Shapiro <azshapiro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Viclcsw@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 16:25:11 -0500

I've noticed this also in Davidson & Wilson County Walmart.  Here is a link
that might be used to write Walmart - maybe if this gets out and people
actually write Walmart - then maybe they will make some changes.  It's worth
trying!

http://walmartstores.com/contactus/feedback.aspx

I would select "company feedback".  Click next and then write them a
message.  The last click - I would select send to corporate office.

Just a thought.

Ann Shapiro
Old Hickory, TN

--
Ann

"Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain."