[TN-Bird] WINGED MIGRATION

  • From: Dthomp2669@xxxxxxx
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 16:01:24 EDT

It's totally awesome and breathtaking with a little sadness and some of the
birds' behaviors bring some rather humorous moments.  Instead of waiting until
tomorrow, as planned, I went at noon today.  It was an almost private showing.
 I think I counted 19 or 20 people in attendance, a couple of whom wandered
in late and wandered out early leading me to believe they may have been Regal
employees sneaking in to see it in bits and pieces (just as we used to do when
my friends worked in the movie theaters).

Dee Thompson
Nashville