[TN-Bird] Visit to Memphis

  • From: "Bob Newman" <bob.newman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 23:50:45 -0000

Hi

My name is Bob Newman, I live in London, UK and I'm a virologist by
profession, but a birder by inclination.  Towards the end of April my
partner, Diane, and I will be working at St Jude's Children's Hospital,
Memphis for two weeks or so and we are very keen to do some birding
while we are there.
If any of you can spare the time to send information on good sights that
we can visit I will be delighted to receive it.  As we intend to hire a
vehicle during our stay we will be able to cover a fairly wide area of
Tennessee, as well as the states to the south and west, although local
sights in the Memphis area will be particularly welcome (we will have to
do some work!).

I look forward to your replies and, you never know, maybe bumping into
you out in the field.

Kindest regards
Bob Newman
London, UK