[TN-Bird] Upcoming Monthly meeting

  • From: Cynthia Anne Routledge <routledges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tn Bird <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 12:58:08 -0600

Hello!
  If you find yourself in the Nashville area on Thursday, February 19th
please join NTOS for our monthly meeting.  But please note there is a change
in meeting location.  Due to renovations at Radnor Lake Visitor¹s Center our
meeting location for the next 6 months or so we be at Warner Park Nature
Center.
http://www.nashville.gov/Parks-and-Recreation/Nature-Centers-and-Natural-Are
as/Warner-Park-Nature-Center.aspx    Meeting is still 7 pmŠ
This month¹s program ³Panama" will be presented by TWRA Biologist and long
time NTOS member Polly Rooker.

So mark those calendars and join us at Warner Park Nature Center!

<")
  ( \
  / |`   Cyndi Routledge
Southeastern Avian Research
Specializing in Winter Hummingbird banding
1515 N. Willow Bend Court
Clarksville, TN  37043
931-206-3517