[TN-Bird] Re: UT Press clearance sale: Breeding Bird Atlas, Annotated Chklist

  • From: <merlin42@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 10:22:00 -0800

I would like to thank Chris Welsh for the heads up for this sale at UT Press.
The copy I bought of Nicholson's Atlas of Breeding Birds originally perished in
the apartment I was living in at the time.  The basement, which was partly
underground, started leaking and the book was part of a larger group that I am
still trying to replace.

In a few short days I will be able to add the great book back to my library. :)

Thanks again,

Rob Biller
Elizabethton, TN