[TN-Bird] Tundrius at Ensley - 9-17

  • From: OLCOOT1@xxxxxxx
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 10:23:20 -0400 (EDT)

Sept. 19, 2011
West TN.

I've added a few photos of birds seen over the last few days.  A very
nonchalant tundrius Peregrine gave me and the Wind Birds a close going  over at
the "Pits" Saturday, always a thrill. It was escorted around by Swifts  and
an aggressive Kestrel. A pair of nifty Pintails, molting  White-rumps and few
other creatures in the mix made the cut.

_http://www.pbase.com/ol_coot/image/137992277_
(http://www.pbase.com/ol_coot/image/137992277)

Good  Birding!!!

Jeff R. Wilson / TLBA
6300 Memphis-Arlington  Rd.
Bartlett, TN. 38135
_http://WWW.pbase.com/ol_coot/_ (http://www.pbase.com/ol_coot/)
What  is this feathered thing that lifts my heart to the  heavens.