[TN-Bird] Re: Trumpeter Swans in Franklin

  • From: Chris Sloan <csloan1973@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN-Bird Listserv <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2012 09:25:20 -0500

The swans showed back up yesterday.  They are viewable from the road.  The
address is 6270 Lampkins Bridge Road in College Grove.  Past the driveway
there is a huge field on the left and the pond is visible from the side of
the road there.

Chris Sloan
Nashville, TN
http://www.chrissloanphotography.com