[TN-Bird] Tricolored herons at duck river unit

  • From: Ruben Stoll <birdhunterrws@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 21:53:43 -0500

             July 31, 2012
I stopped in at the duck river unit this afternoon to look for sedge wrens.
I found about 15 in the same area as they were reported. I also found 2
immature tricolored herons, about 15 little blue herons, 1 yellow crowned
night heron,  65 caspian terns, and 6 shorebird species. The 2 tricolored
were wading with a group of little blues not far from the pump station.

Ruben Stoll.