[TN-Bird] Tanzania adventure

  • From: van harris <shelbyforester1223@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-birds <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 08:25:28 -0600

 In 2013, I organized a birding and wildlife observation trip to Botswana
for some friends and their families.  In 2014, I led a similar trip to
South Africa.  Both were most successful (see attachments).  Photographs
are available at www.flickr.com/photos/shelbyforester1223/sets/   I am
organizing a similar expediton, this to Tanzania, November 4 - 18, 2015.
There are two spaces available.

In 2011, I travelled to Tanzania and Kenya.  A list of species that I
observed there is also attached.

If you are interested in this Tanzania adventure, please contact me at this
email address for references and an itinerary.

Van Harris
Millington, TN