[TN-Bird] TWO Cape May Warbler Still Here

  • From: Kristy Baker <kristybaker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN-Bird <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2015 11:13:04 -0500

I went back out and there are Two Cape May Warblers.  Also at least 5
Tennessee.  Cape Mays are approachable and in plain sight searching trees on
Woodland edge.

On Sep 26, 2015 10:20 AM, Kristy Baker <kristybaker@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Just walked outside and the Cape May Warbler was in the same spot as two days
ago.  Visible without binos!!  We will be running errands in a little while,
but feel free to reach out if you want to try to see the bird.

Kristy Baker
Rockvale TN
Rutherford Countu