[TN-Bird] TOS Winter Meeting

  • From: Steve Routledge <sroutledge1957@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 20:48:58 -0500

10/7/2015

The TOS Winter Meeting will be held January 22-24 at Wheeler NWR in
Decatur, Alabama.
Remember, there is no business conducted at this meeting, just lots of good
birding!!!

The Comfort Inn at Exit 334 on I-65 will serve as the meeting base. There
are 15 rooms presently held until January 15, 2015 ($89). Just mention the
letters T-O-S for that rate, although there may well be rooms available
even then. Also, there are many other hotels nearby if one prefers. On
Saturday, we are scheduled to be led onto areas that are not otherwise
accessible that time of year. Wheeler usually has a bountiful supply of
wintering waterfowl, Sandhills Cranes and Whooping Cranes, so this locale
makes an excellent winter hotspot.

Specific hotel info:

COMFORT INN
3239 Point Mallard Parkway
Priceville, Al 35603
(256) 355-1037
(256) 355-3087
GM.AL155@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Again - Exit 334 / I-65

Make plans now. We hope to see many of you there!

Steve Routledge
Clarksville/Montgomery Co.