[TN-Bird] TOS Fall Meeting Schedule

  • From: Virginia Reynolds <treynold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN-Bird <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 12:03:13 -0500

Special thanks go to Winston Walden,  Ken Dubke  and Chuck Nicholson=20
without whose help the Fall Meeting/Symposium would not have been=20
possible. Please remember to bring your Tennessee State Park Access Fee=20=

Area Hang Tag if you have one.  An invitation to the Alabama=20
Ornithological Society  to join us and share our meeting facilities,=20
but no response has been received as yet.
I hope to see many of you at the meeting. A special invitation is=20
extended to all subscribers of TN-Bird who are not currently members of=20=

TOS. If you are unable to attend, but are supportive of birds and bird=20=

conservation, please consider joining our society. An At-large=20
membership is $10.00 a year. There are  TOS chapters located across the=20=

state and you may wish to join one. Further information is available on=20=

on the TOS website <www.tn-birds.org>
Virginia Reynolds
Memphis, TN
> FALL 2004 TOS MEETING
>  and
> SYMPOSIUM
> Agenda and Field Trips
>
> Friday
> 7:30 PM - Informal gathering, field trip signup
> Saturday
> 7:00 AM - Field trips depart
> Lunch on your own
> 1:30 PM Symposium
> 4:30 PM Business Meeting
> Evening meal on your own
>
> 7:00 PM Program =93The Return of the Osprey to Tennessee=94 by Ken =
Dudke