[tn-bird] ( TN-Birders) Red-Bellied WoodPecker Nesting in East Hamblen County. From, Shane Adams.

  • From: "shane" <tshane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 10:19:43 -0500

TN-Birders: ( Tuesday March 26, 2002 )

There is a Red-Bellied Woodpecker nesting in a brown tree in our backyard in
East Hamblen County. The red-bellied woodpecker has been sticking its head in
and out of the hole, apperently feeding its fledglings. I wil keep a close
watch on it very carefully and a quick note, I did see the red-bellied
woodpecker this morning but I did not see it feeding its fledglings yet. More
later on the red-bellied woodpecker when I see it again.

And I also seen a large flock of Canada Geese flying over city of Morristown.

Yesterday on Wed. March, 27, 2002

I have seen a Brown Thrasher in the backyard feeding on the honeysuckle in the
backyard.

Shane Adams

Morristown, TN.

tshane@xxxxxxxxxxx