[TN-Bird] Re: [TN-Bird] RE: [TN-Bird] Fwd: [mou-net] Sibley “Recall"

  • From: <wgpu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <birder1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 20:44:11 +0000

Thanks for the update, Mike
BEAC

        Sent by Outlook for Android

On Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 12:40 PM -0800, "Michael Todd" <birder1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
That's funny, guess they finally realized they were gonna get swamped.
It was legitimate, I called yesterday and a lady took all my info
including ISDN of the book I had purchased. But she said they had a call into
headquarters due to the volume of calls they were getting about this.
Guess it seemed like a good gesture at the time.....don't know what they
expected though! :")

Mike Todd
McKenzie, TN
birder1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Thursday, February 5, 2015 2:29 PM, Ed Schneider <ed.schneider@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I just talked to a Randomhouse representative: there is no recall. Don't waste
your time by calling.

Ed Schneider
Nashville

________________________________
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 20:17:30 +0000
From: wgpu@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TN-Bird] Fwd: [mou-net] Sibley “Recall"

For your information. Don't know if this is legitimate or not.

Bates Estabrooks
Anderson County

Sent by Outlook for Android

_____________________________
From:dan&erika
Subject:[mou-net] Sibley “Recall"
To:mou-net@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

From the South Dakota listserv--

If you purchased the Second Edition of The Sibley Guide to Birds the
publisher is replacing the book becuase of the printing problems. Call
1-800-793-2665. The lady I spoke with said they thought they would start
sending out the replacements in the next few days.

Read more about this at www.birderslibrary.com

--
Dan or Erika Tallman
Northfield, Minnesota

http://dantallmansbirdblog.blogspot.com

".... the best shod travel with wet feet...Beware of all enterprises that
require new clothes ....”—H. D. Thoreau

----