Since migration is under way, I wanted to send a reminder that I created a
Telegram group “Tennessee Birders” that allows its members to share instant,
real time sightings of birds that are rare, unusual or hard to find. Messages
sent and received are similar to receiving a text. This is not intended to be
used to share common sightings.
If you would like to join:
1. Download the Telegram app
2. Create an account using your real name (first and last). Nicknames or
single names will be removed from the group.
3. Use this link to join the group:
1. Report only rare, unusual or hard to find birds.
2. Keep messages short and to the point: species, location, details. (You may
also include a photo)
3. If you look for a reported bird and do not locate it, share that as well.
4. If you need more information from the poster, message them directly using
the private chat feature.
5. Refrain from unnecessary chat. Again – you may contact the poster if
6. Be respectful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Sent from Mail for Windows 10