[TN-Bird] Re: Standifer Gap Marsh 12-22-2005

  • From: Jacob Job <zjrj5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN Birds <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 14:04:10 -0800 (PST)

Sedge wrens were located on the marsh side of the access road in the back about
halfway down the road.  I followed them along the road as they scurried/flew
from group of reed to the next.  Winter wrens were on the corner of the field
where the muskrat pond is.

  Jacob Job
  Johnson City, TN
  ETSU

  Ooltewah,TN
David & Gloria Patterson <dgpatterson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Very good! Where did you see the Sedge Wrens; I have been looking for them
all fall,- had them all fall and early winter 04.

David