[TN-Bird] Spring migrants--Craven's House

  • From: Nicholas Siler <nicksiler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 11:10:47 -0400

Hoping for some fallout from the storm, I headed to Craven's House in
search of some neotropic migrants. I had to leavr early, but did manage to
great looks at FOS male hooded warbler and white-eyed vireo.
The hooded's song was truncated. I am used to hearning (this is the
mnemonic I learned) "Come to the woods or you won't see me." What I heard
instead was "n't see me."

Nick Siler
Chattanooga, TN