[TN-Bird] Spring Shorebird ID workshop--northern MS

  • From: Jason Hoeksema <jason.hoeksema@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-birds <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 20:26:57 -0500

TN-birders,
Delta Wind Birds will conduct a SPRING SHOREBIRD ID WORKSHOP on Saturday,
May 3rd. We'll have an indoor instructional unit, followed by a field trip
to a local hotspot to practice. The workshop will run roughly 4 hours,
start to finish, beginning at 9:30 or 10 a.m. Exact start time and location
will be announced closer to the event, after we've had a chance to scout
the best local habitats, but the indoor module will be held somewhere
between Batesville and Hernando in the northern Delta in Mississippi. All
proceeds support our efforts to provide habitat for migratory shorebirds. Space
is limited. To sign up, please visit the Events page on our new website
(and browse around while you're there!):
http://www.deltawindbirds.org/events/

Hope to see you there!
Jason Hoeksema, Delta Wind Birds president
Oxford, MS