[tn-bird] Source for Hearts-A-Bustin'

  • From: "Donna Edwards" <donnaledwards@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 22:23:25 -0400

Dean,

If you want to plant some more of these wonderful shrubs in your yard (as
birds just
happen to enjoy dining on the colorful fruit), Native Gardens in Greenback
(http://www.native-gardens.com ) usually has some.  You might give owner
Meredith Clebsch a call....they specialize in plants for wildlife habitat
and have a great selection to choose from.  They're also holding their Fall
Open Nursery this week through Saturday so it's a great time to go out and
have a look-see.

Another local source is Sunlight Gardens in
Andersonville(http://www.sunlightgardens.com). Between these two terrific
native plant
nurseries your yard could be bustin' out with Hearts-a-Bustin'!

Donna Edwards
Walland, TN