[TN-Bird] Snow Geese Migration and Hudsonian Godwit

  • From: "Tommie Rogers" <sundragon1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2015 05:50:06 -0500

I'm sorry that this is a late post. Intermingling waves of Snow Geese flew
over my home in Marion county on November 19. I heard their very familiar
calls and located them directly overhead flying in a southwest direction. I
did a quick estimate of 86, but that was difficult because of their
interaction in flight.

Several birders observed the Hudsonian Godwit yesterday in Franklin county.

Tommie Rogers

Chattanooga

---