[TN-Bird] Sightings Report 25 Jan 2014,Wolf River Environmental Restoration Greenway Trail System, Collierville, Shelby

  • From: John Walko <walko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tn-Bird <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Dick Preston <dickpreston@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 23:09:30 -0600

Wolf River Environmental Restoration Greenway Trail System, Shelby, US-TN
Jan 25, 2014 1:45 PM - 4:00 PM
Protocol: Traveling
2.0 mile(s)
Comments:     Field and trail hike on the N Eastern part of the property. Clear
day 55degs, slight breeze at times.
Walked the big fields and the first 50 ft of the tree line, I decided I didn't
want to do bushwhacking battle with greenbrier and privet.
LBJ's began to come out at the backend of my hike.
27 species
Great Blue Heron  1
Turkey Vulture  2
Sharp-shinned Hawk  1