[TN-Bird] Shutes Branch Rec Area/Wilson County

  • From: Ann Shapiro <azshapiro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 19:00:14 -0500

I don't post much to this group but do follow all the emails. Thought I'd
post my sightings today 9.22.15 at Shutes Branch Rec Area, Old Hickory
Lake, Wilson Count. I didn't get there until around 1pm.

1 Caspian Tern
5 Great Blue Herons
1 Great Egret
5 Pied-billed Grebes
Numerous Canada Geese and Mallads and hybrid ducks that hang out there on a
regular basis.

and very BIG fish swimming in the shallow water - shame the Heron's did see
it.

--
Ann Shapiro
Wilson County, TN

"Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain."