[TN-Bird] September 18th - NTOS Monthly meeting

  • From: Cynthia Anne Routledge <routledges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tn Bird <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2014 07:50:33 -0500

Good morning!
  Just a quick reminder that if you live in the Nashville area or plan on
visiting, please join the Nashville Chapter of TOS on Thursday, September
18th at 6 PM for our monthly meeting.  This month we will be meeting at a
DIFFERENT LOCATIONŠas we will be having a Pot Luck Dinner on the back porch
at BEAMAN NATURE CENTER.  Directions can be found at:
http://www.tnwatchablewildlife.org/watchareadetails.cfm?uid=0907152142058203
2&region=Beaman_Park&statearea=Middle_Tennessee or if you have any questions
feel free to email me.
So grab a friend, bring your favorite summer dish to share and come on out.
NTOS will provide the drink, the plates and utensils.
It¹s sure to be a beautiful evening of fellowship and good food.

See you then!
<")
  ( \
  / |`  Cyndi Routledge