[TN-Bird] Re: Sandhill Cranes & odd heron behavior

  • From: Charles Nicholson <cpnicholson53@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2015 18:17:06 -0500

I've seen Great Blue Herons do this on several occasions, especially in the
Tennessee River just downstream of Fort Loudoun Dam in Loudon County.  I've
done a double take on more than one occasion as the herons have drifted
downstream, jabbed at fish, and then lifted off from the water.
Chuck Nicholson
Norris,  TN