[TN-Bird] Re: STKI Present Now

  • From: Michael Crouse <mjcrouse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: birdglass44@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 20:26:23 -0400

I apologize for any confusion. I was thrilled to find the Swallow-Tailed
Kites near the R & D Slaughterhouse yesterday afternoon in Bledsoe County
near Pikeville, Tennessee. There were two kites visible just south of the R
& D Slaughterhouse. They were visible for roughly thirty minutes while we
were there.

Michael
Knoxville, TN

On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 5:37 PM, <birdglass44@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> What's a STKI - I thought we we not using those acronyms

Michael Crouse
Home (865) 690-5010
Office (865) 241-1548
Cell    (865) 438-5355