[TN-Bird] Rutherford County Feeder Birds - 31 Species Today

  • From: kristybaker@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: TN-birds <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 01:23:54 +0000 (UTC)

Hello,

This crazy Tennessee weather brought 31 species to my backyard today!  Who
knows what else might have showed up if the blackbirds didn't take over.    I
did get a new yard bird today - an American Tree Sparrow!  I had 2 Fox
Sparrows, 4 Purple Finches, 5 Pine Siskins and 3 Rusty Blackbirds in addition
to the usual cast of characters.  We did get a visit from the Red-tailed Hawk
today.  I've included links to pictures for some of the birds below.

Red-tailed Hawk  1 http://www.pbase.com/kristybaker/image/159354610
Mourning Dove  4
Red-bellied Woodpecker  1
Downy Woodpecker  2