[TN-Bird] Rutherford Co. Harris's Sparrow: YES

  • From: Ed Schneider <ed.schneider@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn bird <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 10:36:09 -0500

I managed to get eyes on the bird a couple times this morning around 8:30 after
an hour and a half trying.
Only other sparrows of note were two LINCOLN'S along with expected species.
As I was heading back to my vehicle I was surprised to see a rather late
BLUE-GRAY GNATCATCHER.
Thanks to all for the reports and details, nice to add this to my Statelist.
Ed SchneiderDavidson Co.