[TN-Bird] Rusty Blackbird Blitz

  • From: Cynthia Anne Routledge <routledges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tn Bird <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 16:39:25 -0500

24 March 2014 Updated Final Week Post

TN-Birders,
We¹re is in the home stretch!   Our Rusty Blackbird Spring Migration Blitz
finishes in less than one week, on March 31st, so let¹s finish strong.
Now¹s your last chance to find a few Rusty Blackbirds before they continue
on their northward journey.  A few important points to remember as you head
out for your final Blitz observations:
1.    Please report your sightings to eBird as a ³Rusty Blackbird Spring
Migration Blitz² survey (found under ³Observation Type- Other²).

2.    It¹s just as important to report where and when you didn¹t find
Rusties as where you did- don¹t forget to report all surveys, even if you
didn¹t detect any Rusties.

3.    Although the Blitz officially ends in Tennessee at the end of the
month, observations from outside of the official Blitz period will help us
better understand migratory patterns and timing.  So keep the Rusty reports
coming if you see these birds, and make sure to include zeroes in your eBird
reports when you don¹t!

Thanks for helping to make the Rusty Blackbird Spring Migration Blitz a
success!

<")
  ( \
  / |`  Cyndi Routledge