[TN-Bird] Ruff still present at the pits

  • From: birdchaserrws <birdchaserrws@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 08 Aug 2015 20:15:37 -0500

  The Ruff was seen with the main group of shorebirds at the  Ensley sewage
pits this afternoon, but at a slightly different location.
  The main group of birds were gathering off to the right as you enter the
complex (In the far right pit) and no shorebirds remained in the big pit where
it was reported this morning.
  The bird was still there at 5:30 this evening.
  I can't say for sure, but I thought the bird is probably a female based on
bill color, size, etc.
  Ruben Stoll, Centerville, TN.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless smartphone