[TN-Bird] Resent: FOS N. Harrier and Common Nighthawks

  • From: Jeannie Swant <jswant@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 20:11:34 -0500

These 2 posts are resent previous attempts:

This evening (9/1/15) at about 6:30, Dale saw 15-20 FOS Common Nighthawks
flying in a wide circle over AEDC in Coffee Co.

The following is a repeat post from 8/30/15 which failed to appear online:

Today (8/30/15), we saw a FOS Northern Harrier hunting the sod farm at Bark
Camp Barrens, Coffee Co. Yesterday we had a flurry of fall movement with
Chestnut-sided and Blackburnian Warblers and Yellow-throated Vireos at Mom's
birdbath near Manchester.
Also yesterday at the Hillsboro pond saw the same lineup that S. Zipperer
reported earlier this week with the only addition being a couple of Mallards
and a Double-crested Cormorant.

Dale and Jeannie Swant
Manchester, TN