[TN-Bird] Reminder - Knoxville Chapter TOS Aug Mtg

  • From: VolKathy <volkathy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 17:22:14 -0700 (PDT)

The Knoxville Chapter Tennessee Orinthological Society (KTOS) will have a
meeting on Wednesday evening, August 4 at 7:00 PM the meeting location is the
UT Vet School on Neyland Drive in Knoxville.

Knoxville members - please remember to check with elderly KTOS members that
might live in your neighborhood and see if they need a ride to the meeting.  I
learned at the picnic that many members would be more active but they don't
like to drive at night or get "in traffic".

Anyone interested in birding is welcome.  We like visitors!  Many persons exist
on the "fringes" of KTOS and participate in birding cyberspace by reading this
mailing list.  Please know that you are welcome to attend the meeting and find
out about us and the upcoming field trips. The exact room number and location
is posted on the Knoxville chapter web site along with directions - or just
call me for driving directions!   I will be glad to help.

Tomorrow night's topic is the Turkey Creek Wetland and Greenway area in west
Knox County.  Please plan to attend.

For more information visit:
http://www.tnbirds.org and click on local chapters, then click on Knoxville
chapter.

Details are in the current August newsletter.

Kathy Bivens
Knoxville Chapter TOS
Secretary
Tel Home 865-983-7349 or Cell 865-789-5668