[TN-Bird] Re: Reliable spot for Prothonotary Warbler

  • From: Rebecca <shelcove@xxxxxxx>
  • To: cpgobert@xxxxxxxxxxx, marklabig@xxxxxxxxx, tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 17:38:24 -0400 (EDT)

We have a pair here every summer, but we are a little remote, I suppose.  The
lovely birds nest where Caney Branch empties into Kentucky Lake, and don't seem
to mind people kayaking past.

Rebecca Stevens
White Oak Bay, Kentucky Lake
Houston County

Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 06:03:23 -0400
Subject: [TN-Bird] Reliable spot for Prothonotary Warbler
From: marklabig@xxxxxxxxx
To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

For those who don't know (I'm sure some already do), Mossy Creek in Jefferson
City has become (probably always has been and I am just now taking notice) a
very reliable spot for PROW. I had my FOS there yesterday evening, singing
away, searching the sycamores.

Mark Labig
Jefferson City, TN