[TN-Bird] Red-throated Loon

  • From: leica2bird@xxxxxxx
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2014 10:43:44 -0500 (EST)

Sorry for the late post, but I was having problems subscibing, and I am bad
about checking my email.

Anyway, on January 15, I found a Red-throated Loon in Harrison, TN.  The bird
was seen at the Vincent Road boat ramp. Vincent Road is a left turn off of
Harrison Pike/Champion Road. This location is not far from Booker T Washington
State Park.

Other interesting birds seen at this location were two White-winged Scoters,
and Common Loons.

Nine White-winged Scoters  and one female Black Scoter was seen at this
location on Sunday January 12.

Libby Wolfe
Ooltewah, TN
Hamilton Co.