[TN-Bird] Redheads at Radnor

  • From: sblock01@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: TN-BIRD <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 20:36:09 +0000 (UTC)

Mar 3, 2010

Davidson County

During a lunch time walk at Radnor Lake today along with the usual water fowl I
saw 15+ Redheads. I do not remember seeing this many at one time before. I was
having difficultly counting since they were in the middle of the lake and I
only had my bionoculars. Also seen were:

Canada Goose

Wood Duck

Gadwall

American Wigeons