[TN-Bird] Recent photo gallery

  • From: Michael Todd <birder1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN-Bird Listserv <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 20:17:14 -0800

If anyone is interested in some various and sundry photos from December, I have
a new gallery: http://www.pbase.com/mctodd/winter_20142015  Nothing too rare,
and some common stuff. There are a number of photos from yesterday with direct
Lesser and Greater Scaup comparisons which might interest some. Luckily the TVA
Long-tailed Duck had his head up in a couple of digiscopes which I didn't even
realize at the time. As always, the 'original' size under the image will look
the best as it isnt compressed by pbase.

Good Birding!!

Mike Todd
McKenzie, TN
birder1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx