[TN-Bird] Re: Rankin swallows

  • From: K Dean EDWARDS <kde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: michael sledjeski <mtnsylva@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 10:07:00 -0400 (EDT)

Sorry, hadn't meant to imply that the birds weren't Cliffs and
certainly not that they were 100+ Caves.  Just that 100+ Cliffs
this late is a noteworthy number and that we should look through
such large swallow groups this time of year for Caves.  Sorry for
the confusing email that I rushed off on my way to a meeting.

Dean Edwards
Knoxville, TN

                  EXCELLENT MAP RESOURCES