[TN-Bird] Re: Rankin birds returning

  • From: "Wallace Coffey" <jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TN-bird" <TN-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 01:56:12 -0400

TN-Birds:

I in no way meant to send the last reply which was directed to Michael
Sledjeski to the entire list.  I have written a note to him and expressed my
regret that happened.  Please excuse the personal comments.  Like everyone
else, I made an error and will try not to let that happen again.

Let's go birding....
Wallace Coffey
Bristol, TN