[TN-Bird] Re: Rankin birds returning

  • From: "Wallace Coffey" <jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mtnsylva@xxxxxxx>, "TN-bird" <TN-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"petewyatt" <pete.wyatt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 01:49:50 -0400

Michael:
Please include the county for which you see birds.  Also please, when you
sign your name, put the city (town) and state abbreviation where you live
following your name. We are always having new subscribers come on the list
and many of them have no idea whatsoever where some of these places are or
where you or I may be.  It is just unfriendly, unfair and unproductive to
write insider messages and leave them on the outside because they are not
yet in the know.
We need to get together sometime and let you show me some birds from canoe.
I would love to band any of the breeding colonies or even young Ospreys if
we can find a way to get to any of them.  Take care.

Let's go birding....
Wallace Coffey
Moderator TN-Birds
Bristol, TN