[TN-Bird] Radnor Lake migrants, Davidson Co.

  • From: JanKShaw@xxxxxxx
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 11:45:35 -0400 (EDT)

4-8-2013
Radnor Lake
Davidson Co.

During a short walk from the east parking lot and down the road a ways, I
was pleased to find several migrants this morning.  In one tree there was  a
Blue-winged Warbler, Black-throated Green, and a Northern Parula, with a
Louisiana Waterthrush singing behind me from Otter Creek.  Several
Yellow-rumped later on made five warblers for the visit.  Further down  the
road
there was a singing Blue-headed Vireo and a Blue-gray  Gnatcatcher.
Ruby-crowned Kinglets were singing, and there's one stunning  male Ruddy Duck
left on
the lake.

Jan Shaw
Nashville, TN